Dr Matt Flanagan - Chiropractor and Director of the Back to Health Chiropractic group.
I am married to Belinda and we have two boys named Jack and William. We also have a Doberman (Lexy) and a cat (Leo). All the family are regularly adjusted.
I am a member of the following associations and groups:
- United Chiropractic Association.
- Previous member of the Joint Chiropractic Committee.
- Previous member of the General Chiropractic Council (2002 -2007)
- International Board of Governers for the World Chiropractic Alliance.
Personal Interests and hobbies:
- I love running and have completed 7 marathons including London & New York
- I'm an enthusiastic golfer having worked professionally with many PGA golfers
- Travel, I have lived in the UK for 14 years and have travelled all over the world providing chiropractic care in many different countries.
- Nothing beats spending quality time with my growing family
Chiropractic Special Interests:
Personally, I have been under chiropractic care for 30 years. Chiropractic has always been a way of life for me. I am constantly striving to improve the level of care our company provides. I have a special interest in the following areas:
- Chiropractic and Golf
- Chiropractic and Runnning